To make Stepping Stones a place where staff are committed to providing quality care and a safe, nurturing environment in which all children can develop to their fullest potential.
1. To hire and retain caring staff who are experienced and knowledgeable in the child care profession and willing to further their education through continued training.
2. To provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum which allows for social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth.
3. To provide a safe, healthy environment that strives to exceed all Kansas Health Department regulations.
4. To work together with parents to provide a home away from home for their children.
5. To have an advisory Board of Directors who supports staff and the mission of the center.
6. To offer competitive fees which keep us financially stable and self-supporting.
7. To provide the Lawrence community with the highest quality child care for children age 2 weeks to 11 years.
We are on menu week 3 (April 3-7)
We have fall openings in our part-time preschool. Call today for details!
We are #1! We were voted the BEST child care center in the 2014 Best of Lawrence contest!
contact usPlease feel free to contact us with questions about our programs or arrange a tour of the center. 785.843.5919
1100 Wakarusa Drive
Lawrence, Kansas 66049
employmentAre you interested in a rewarding job in early childhood education? Please call or email us to find out what positions might be available. 785.843.5919